martes, 18 de septiembre de 2012

I'M LOOSING MY FAVORITE GAME

Many years ago somebody told me that life needs a soundtrack...I think it's true....so I decided a soundtrack for blog it's a good idea.
When you post you show with words or images how do you see life, feelings are above our pics.
In this moment I'm not a word woman, I need music or pictures for expression...maybe it's because I talked too much during my life...now I want to be quiet....
Enjoy and happy week.







sealaura.blogspot.com

theyallhateus.com

leeoliveira.com

waynetippetts.com

data.whicdn.com

kalei.do

the-e-n-d-l-e-s-s-s-u-m-m-e-r.tumblr.com

 thankgodimagirl.tumblr.com



 chloeroseboutique.tumblr.com

singer22.com

agirlandherpearls.tumblr.com

i486.photobucket.com

theyallhateus.com

walk-in-louboutin.tumblr.com

bippityboppityboo.tumblr.com




1 comentario :